标签: dtw [?]

七、英文短句

(1). 机场

Sorry, I can't speak English. Could you do me a favor?
对不起,我不会讲英语。能帮我一个忙吗?

Where is the restroom? Thank you so much.
请问洗手间在哪儿?谢谢。

Could you please tell me where the pay phone is? Thank you so much.
请问公用电话在哪?谢谢。

Where is the Baggage Claim? Thank you so much.
请问行李认领处在哪儿?谢谢。

My son's home address is [Home Address]
这是我儿子的家庭地址。

My son's cell phone number is [Phone Number]
这是我儿子的手机号。

These are our boarding passes, could you tell us where the gate is and how to get there? Thanks.

这是我们的登机牌,请您告诉我们怎么去这个登机口。 谢谢。

My next flight is NW xxx. From Detroit to Pittsburgh (PIT), can you write down the terminal gate number here for me?
我的下一个航班是 NWxxx ,从底特律到匹兹堡,你能给我写下登机门的号码吗? 多谢

My next flight is NW xxx. From Detroit to Pittsburgh (PIT), would you please show me how to find the terminal and gate? Thank you a lot.
我的下一个航班是 NWxxx ,从底特律到匹兹堡,你能告诉我怎样找到站台和登机门吗?多谢

Turn left 左传

Turn right 右转

Keep straight 向前走

Go upstairs 上楼

Go downstairs. 下楼

Would you please take me to terminal……….. gate ……, My next flight is NW xxx. From Detroit to Pittsburgh (PIT), Thank you a lot.
我的下一个航班是NWxxx 从底特律到匹兹堡,你能带我去站台。。。登机门。。。吗?

Shall I wait here for flight NW xxx to Pittsburgh (PIT)? Thank you.
我应该在这里等从底特律到匹兹堡的NWxxx 航班吗?

Would you please show me where I can find the restroom? Thank you.
请问哪里有厕所?多谢

Men Gentlemen Men’s 男

Women Ladies Lady’s 女

Would you please find a Chinese translator for me? Thank you a lot.
您能给我找一个讲中文的翻译吗?多谢

I lost my passport / boarding card / baggage, please help me. Thank you very much.
我丢了 护照/ 登机牌/ 包,请给予帮助,多谢。

Where shall I wait for my luggage? I just arrived by the flight of NW xx. Thank you.
我刚坐NW xx 航班来,我应该在这里等我的托运行李吗?

(2〕.飞机上

Could you do me a favor to help me put my bag on the rack?
请您帮忙将我的旅行袋放到架子上好吗?

Would you please put the bags up there for us? Thanks.
请帮我把包放上去好吗?谢谢

Would you please help us taking the bags out? Thanks.
请帮我把包拿出来好吗?谢谢

Would you please help me fastening the safety belt? Thanks.
请帮我系好安全带好吗?谢谢

Would you please help me lowering my seat back? Thanks.
请帮我放低座位靠背好吗?谢谢

Would you please give me an extra blanket? Thanks.
请再给我一条毯子好吗?谢谢

Would you please turn off the fan for me? Thanks.
请帮我把空调扇关闭好吗?谢谢

Where is the switch of the light over my seat? Thank you.
我座位上方的灯开关在哪里?谢谢

Would you please give me another I-94 form? Thanks.
请再给我一张I-94表格,谢谢

Excuse me, may I have one blanket?
劳驾您给我拿条毛毯。

Could you help me turn off the reading light?
您能不能帮我关掉我座位上面的小灯?

Could you help me adjust my seat, I would like to lie back and take a nap.
您能不能帮我调整我的座位,我想躺平点小睡一会。

Where is the restroom?
请问洗手间在哪儿?

We don’t speak English. Please give me what I am pointing at. Thanks.
我不会说英语,请你把我指的食物给我。谢谢。

Excuse me, could you bring me a cup of tea?
劳驾您给我倒杯茶!

Excuse me, may I have a cup of water?
劳驾您给我倒杯水!

(3〕.过海关

Excuse me. We come from China to visit our son. We don’t speak English. This is the letter from my son. He is a student at Carnegie Mellon University. My name is xxx. This is my wife, xxx. We will stay for 55 days. Here are our round trip tickets. Thank you very much.
对不起。我们从中国来看儿子。我不会讲英语。这儿有我儿子的信。他在xxx大学读书。我叫xxx。她叫xxx。我们只待55天。这里有我们的往返机票。谢谢。

My son is now a Ph.D. student at Carnegie Mellon University.
我儿子正在xxx大学读博士学位。

(4〕.抵达终点机场

I don’t speak English and I need help. If you have a cell phone would you please call my son at xxxxxx briefly, so that I can let them know my situation? Thank you a lot.
我不会英文,我需要帮助,如果你有手机能请您给我儿子打个简短的电话到 xxxxxx好吗?那样我就可以告诉他们我们的情况。谢谢。

I don’t speak English and I can’t find my son, who is supposed to meet me at the airport. Would you please call my son at xxxxxx briefly, so that I can let them know my situation? Thank you a lot.
我不会英文,我找不到我的儿子了,他说来这里接我的。您可以帮我给我的儿子打电话到xxxxxx吗?那样我就可以告诉他们我们的情况。多谢